Erm so yeahhhhh hi! I know it’s been about 2-3 months since I’ve posted…but to be fair, a lot has been happening!
1. New job. Guilford College = amazing
2. 28th birthday, yay!!!!!
3. 2 baby showers, 2 weddings = end of March/April4. Beach trip for Kasee’s birthday!
5. New niece, Amaya Elizabeth comes to the world!
6. New friend-nephew Jacob Alexander comes to the world!
Shoo. Busy, eh?
But now, summer break is here! Since my position is (thankfully) a 10 month position, this means I have 2 months over the summer to…well, anything! Here are some of my goals/plans for the summer:
1. Get in shape! Yoga & gym time as a routine. Self-care, baby!
2. Clean/decorate house. We’ve been here about 6 months, so it’s time to really make it homey!
3. Play with those two new adorable babies mentioned above!
4. Visit family 🙂
5. Cook! I recently got into Pinterest, and sooooooo many good recipes 🙂
Annnd maybe I’ll blog a little bit more (tho truthfully, I am not listing that as a goal because…wellllll, not too successful with that one, eh?). I have decided to the the #100happydays challenge, really as a mindfulness exercise, so perhaps I shall include periodic updates of that on the blog 🙂
Regardless, I hope you are having a good summer! Enjoy the beautiful weather!